An AP Computer Science Principles Course Endorsed by the College Board
2017-2018 Professional Development for High School Teachers
- Option 1: Mobile CSP Research Project (must commit to teaching the course in 2017-18 and sharing student data with Mobile CSP)
- Option 2: Mobile CSP Professional Development Only (no 2017-18 commitment or student data sharing required)
Format and Location Options
• Regional PD - With Other Teachers from Your Region in groups of about 10 in a hybrid (a combination of two weeks in person and two weeks online*) format. (June 26 - July 21, 2017)
• Online PD - With Other U.S. Teachers Online in small groups of about 10 that will run concurrently with the regional PDs. (June 19 - July 22, 2017)
• Own Pace PD - Online at Your Own Pace. You can work through the PD on your own with support from the community forum. Click here to get started.